Brief introduction: Taken from Landfalls of Paradise, Earl R Hinz & Jim Howard
” Only 6 of the archipelagos 12 islands are inhabited. Total land area of the group is about 492 square miles compared with the 407 square miles of Tahiti alone.
All are elevated, ranging in height between 1,300 & 4,000 feet, and are covered with a layer of deep and very fertile soil. These islands, mountainous & cut into deep valleys, are not protected by coral barrier reefs.
The group contains no indigenous land animals, but they do contain herds of wild sheep, cattle and pigs, that were left behind by earlier plantation workers. The islands do however, have many birds, the most interesting of which is a species of ground dove found no where else in the Pacific. Fish are also plentiful, and waters of the area contain a variety of enormous sharks.”
1. No longer slaves to fear -Live- Melissa & Jonathan David Helser.
2. It is well -Live- Bethel Music.
3. Oceans -Where feet may fail- Hillsong United.
4. Touch the sky – Hillsong United.
5. None but JESUS – Hillsong United.
6. Lead me to the cross – Hillsong United.
7. YOUR love never fails – Jesus Culture.
8. Cornerstone – Live – Hillsong Worship.
9. Because HE lives – Amen – Matt Maher.
10. GOD’s Not Dead – Like a lion – Newsboys.
11. There is Power – Lincoln Brewster.
12. Brother – Need to breathe.
13. LORD I’m ready now – Plumb.
14. The Maker – Chris August.
15. I refuse – Josh Wilson.
16. Come to the river – Rhett Walker Band.
17. Give me YOUR eyes -Brandon Heath.
18. Our GOD – Chris Tomlin.
19. I will follow – Chris Tomlin.
20. Beautiful things – Gungor.
21. How HE loves – David Crowder Band.
22. Give me faith – Elevation Worship.
23. Children of GOD – Third Day.
24. While I’m waiting – John Waller.
25. What a Beautiful name – Live – Hillsong Worship.